Friday, January 21, 2011

Digging out from all the snow


Well mother nature is kicking our butts this year with all the snow, we have been getting snow storms every couple of days, parts of our yard the snow is to my waist. So far this winter we have gotten around 40 inches of snow.


I was shoveling the walkway and stairs and Brody wanted to help so I gave him a cookie sheet to help, sounds weird but it worked really good. Is it bad that I had my 2.5 year old shoveling snow?


He was doing a really good job, I think I am going to have him help more often!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

It sure looks like you guys got a lot of snow. I'm glad to see that you are getting to enjoy some of it. It is good Brody wants to help you, take advantage of it while you can.

Tab said...

Can you email me that top pic of Brody? I know a great spot for it on my desk at work :0)