Sunday, December 20, 2009

SNOW DAY

I couldn't help myself, this was just too cute. We woke up this morning to snow falling and brody was amazed, not sure why he has seen it before. Well he decided he was going to eat his breakfast while watching the snow fall and of course the dog was there for clean-up when necessary. I am so thankful we are not getting as much as the other surrounding states, some states are getting more than a foot of snow. I guess I should be thankful that the weather is as cold as it is because the weatherman said thats why we are only getting a coulple of inches.(insert explanation from Tab or Sean) hint hint!! I Never could understand the weather.



3 comments:

Tab said...

I'll give it a shot...

Your biggest problem where you are is moisture. The system is encountering a drier airmass...and is a little moisture deprived (unlike south of there). The flakes may be starting out as huge puffy wet ones aloft...but are likely evaporating from the cooler/drier air below. Thus, ur prob getting smaller(drier) flakes...the ones that don't pack as well and prob leave you with only 1-3 inches on the ground as opposed to 15-18 inches across Virginia to Mass.

Cute pics by the way :)

aj bray said...

thanks for the explanation cause it just didnt make sense on the news.

Debbie said...

At least you'll have a white christmas:)